Send your printing to the library printer from anywhere using your laptop, phone, tablet or PC.
Cost per page:
3 ways to print:
| Black and White:
Send files via the wireless printing webpage
Go to www.printeron.net/portmoody/library to get started.
1. Select printer.
- black and white or colour
- paper size (letter 8.5x11, legal 8.5x14 or ledger 11x17)
- single or double sided
2. Enter your email address.
- Your email address is used to identify your print jobs.
- At the library's print station, you will be asked to enter it to release your printing.
3. Click Browse and select the file you want to print from your computer.
4. Click the gray arrow button to go to the next screen.
5. Enter number of copies.
If you only want to print certain pages, select which page(s) you want.
6. Click the green print icon.
On the next screen, you will get a reference number for your print job.
7. Once you have sent your printing, visit the library within the next 48 hours to print it.
All print jobs will be held up to 48 hours, or until printed.
Send files via the app
1. Download the PrinterOn app to your mobile devices.
2. Connect to the library's printer.
- Open the app and tap the no printer selected button.
- Tap the search icon at the bottom, then type in "port moody".
- Tap the printer you would like to use. The printer's name corresponds to the settings you want (e.g. black and white, letter-sized, 2-sided)
3. On the main screen, tap the type of file you want to print.
- Documents: stored on your phone or your phone's cloud storage's app (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud)
- Web: enter the webpage address to print
- Email: (available only on the Apple app) You will be asked to connect and sign in to your email account.
4. After choosing the file you want to print, tap the printer icon on the top right corner.
5. On the next preview screen, tap the settings icon on the top right corner to change the number of copies if
necessary (default: 1 copy), or select the range of pages you would like to print.
6. Tap the green print button at the bottom.
7. Enter your email address on the next screen.
8. A banner will appear near the top of the app screen to advise you of the status of your print job.
9. Visit the library within the next 48 hours to print it.
Send files via email
Send your file as an email attachment, or forward an email you want to print directly to dedicated wireless printing email addresses.
1. When forwarding or composing the email you want to print, send it to the email address that matches the
type of printing you want (e.g. black and white, letter-sized, double-sided)
2. After you have sent your email, visit the library within 48 hours to print it.
To release your printing at the library, enter the email address you used to send the print job.