We can make summer holidays easier.
Going away for more than three weeks?
We offer holiday loan extensions on certain materials so you can borrow an item for up to 6 weeks. Ask staff at the Check Out Desk when you borrow the item to extend your loan for you.
Don't want to miss your holds while you are away?
You can suspend your holds temporarily.
- Log onto My Library.
- Under My Borrowing on the left, click "On Hold" to view your holds.
- If you have lots of holds, the screen may only show the first five. Click the blue Manage Multiple button to see more.
- Select the title(s) you want to suspend by clicking the title's checkbox.
- Go back to the top of the page, click Pause.
- Click the calendar icon to select the desired end date for the suspension.
- Click the blue Yes, pause holds button
Your hold will reactivate on the date you have chosen. You can also manually reactivate your holds at any time.