Can't find the item you're looking for?
Request an interlibrary loan
If we don't own an item, we can try to borrow it from another library system by submitting an interlibrary loan request.
What are we able to borrow from another library?
- Books only (no DVDs or CDs)
- Books published more than 14 months ago
- Books our library does not own (search our catalogue to find out)
How do I submit an interlibrary loan request?
- Go to the Outlook Online catalogue.
- Enter the title in the search box.
- Click Other Searches > Advanced Search if you want to search by author, ISBN, etc.
- Once you have found the correct item, click the request this item button.
- Fill out the form and click submit.
How will I know when my interlibrary loan is ready for pick up?
How many requests can I submit?
- You will be notified by phone.
- It can take up to 6 weeks to get an item from another library.
- A maximum of 8 active requests.
Suggest a purchase
- Suggest a purchase if there is something missing in our collection
- We welcome suggestions for titles that are:
- Of wide interest to our community
- Published within the past two years
- We are not able to take suggestions for:
- Specialized materials
- Books or DVDs that have not been published yet