Spreadsheets are useful not only in the office, but also in our everyday life. It can help you stay organized, and keep tabs on your time, expenses, to-dos and more.
Part 1 - September 28 Part 2 - October 5
Call 604-469-4577 to reserve a seat or register in person at the library.
You can use a spreadsheet to:
- Manage your expenses
- Keep a home inventory
- Create an invoice for your business
- Track your workout progress and fitness goals
In this workshop, we will use Microsoft Excel (2013 version), one of the most popular spreadsheet programs, to create a simple household budget spreadsheet. You will learn how to:
- Enter different types of data
- Format your spreadsheet and make it "pretty"
- Sort your data
- Use formulas to perform simple calculations on your data
- Create charts
You can bring your own laptop, or use one of the library's. Basic computer skills required.