October 28, 2017 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Need help figuring out your phone, tablet or computer? Drop by Tech Café to ask our teen helpers. You can also book a timeslot in advance to guarantee your spot by calling 604-469-4577.
Saturdays, 11am-12pm September 23-November 4
Tech Café is perfect for beginning and intermediate users who want some help getting started, or wish to learn more about the different functions on their devices. You get a knowledgeable and friendly high school student all to yourself, and you can ask them any basic questions and get troubleshooting help.
Some popular questions at Tech Café include:
• Managing photos on your phone and computer
• Going social with Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Instagram and more
• Using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Emailing and texting family and friends
• Organizing files on computers
Bring your own laptop, tablet or smartphone, or use one of the library’s computers.