Need help figuring out your phone, tablet or computer? Drop by for tech help on Saturdays and ask our teen helpers.
Saturdays, February 3 - March 10 11am-12pm
Tech Café is perfect for beginning and intermediate users who want some help getting started, or wish to learn more about the different functions on their devices. You get a knowledgeable and friendly high school student all to yourself, and you can ask them any basic questions and get troubleshooting help.
Some popular questions at Tech Café include:
- Managing photos on your phone and computer
- Going social with Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Instagram and more
- Using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Emailing and texting family and friends
- Organizing files on computers
Bring your own laptop, tablet or smartphone, or use one of the library's computers. Drop in or call 604-469-4577 to reserve a spot.