Apply for a card
• You need to apply for a library card in person at the library.
• Library cards are free to:
» all people who live or own property in the City of Port Moody
» all people who live within the InterLINK area
» all people eligible for a BC OneCard
• Others may obtain a library card for a fee.
• Adults (13+) will need:
» one photo identification
» one proof of address.
• Children under the age of 13 years will need:
» parent's signature
» CareCard or birth certificate
» parent's address ID
• Cardholders are responsible for:
» returning all material
» payment of fines
» advising the library of change of address
» reporting a lost card to the library immediately. The old card will be cancelled and you will be issued a
new one at a cost of $2.00
• For children under the age of 13, parents or guardians are responsible for the above in addition to a child's
choice of materials.
PIN (Personal identification number)
When you get a library card, a default PIN number (the last 4 digits of your phone number) will be assigned to your account. You will need to use your PIN to access your online account. Protect your privacy and the security of your account by frequently changing your PIN.
• If you live outside the Interlink service area, or you are not eligible for a BC OneCard, you will be charged a
• If you are a visitor to Port Moody, you may opt to purchase a visitor's card.
• Non-resident fee schedule:
Individual: $45.00 annually
Family: $60.00 annually
Visitor: $40.00 for 3 months (50% refundable)