What is “my library”?
- “My Library” is your gateway to using the library online. Here you can place holds, renew items, manage your library account, leave comments and more.
- My Library can be accessed via the log in link located in the top right corner or this page or via the My Library tab in the top menu.
- To log in to your My Library account, you will need to use your library barcode (or your username) and your PIN. Your default PIN is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- The first time that you log into My Library, you will need to register for your online account.
- First enter your library card barcode number and your PIN.
- You will then be asked to create a unique username. (Note that you may need to try a few times until you find an available username.)
- Once you have finished the registration process, subsequent log-ins can be completed using either your barcode or your username.
Having problems using my library?
- There are a number of excellent online help screens in "My Library". Take time to read through these.
- Still having problems? Ask a librarian for help.
Last updated: 25/11/2011 3:43:55 PM